A Tool For You
The resource centre https://www.tutorfair.
com/resource-centre is a place for you to share your resource, show your ability and raise your profile with your potential client base.
What Are The Benefits?
This is a two prong process.
- First, there is a higher chance of people coming across your profile on Google if you write an interesting resource they are looking for.
- Second, parents can see your resources on our resource page which increases your credibility and gives them another opportunity to book you (as we link your profile to your resource).
For example a Tutorfair tutor wrote about the admissions process of getting into St Paul's Girls school in London, she received over 3000 views and was contacted by over 5 parents interested in booking her for school admissions!
When thinking about what resources to write, why don't you consider these questions?
- What is an awesome website/app/game/video you have used in teaching or learning about your subject?
- What are some resources you have written that you feel reflects your teaching?
- What else do you know about and can share that will make you look like a genius in the subject?
Hopefully at this point you are super excited about writing your resource so now let's talk about:
How To Do It?
To add resources, go to your home page and click on My Resources which is the second tab from the bottom on the left bar.
Once you are through, click on 'new resource'
It will bring you to a page where you will be able to write your resource. You also have the option of adding attachments!