The map tool is an excellent way to make sure that you only show in search results for the areas you can travel. Whether you prefer to only travel within a certain area or are happy to expand your reach south but not north - the map tool helps you to highlight exactly where you can go and ensure that you only find the right clients for you!
It can be a bit of fiddly so here are some instructions on what to do:
1. Choose from the drop down menu underneath the map the number of miles roughly you're happy to travel
2. This will produce a blue circle around your post code
3. Click the button which looks like a square with a pen in it
4. This will turn the circle pink with a number of white squares around the edge
5. Click and drag the white squares to show exactly the area you're able to travel to
6. Click save on the map and at the bottom right hand corner of the page
If you'd like to add a second area you're able to travel to you can draw this using the pentagon tool. Please make sure that the lines of your two areas do not overlap as you won't be able to save it!
If you'd like to more information or to see screenshots of the map tool in action, view our support article "why am I not appearing in search results"