Once you have searched and found the right tutor for you you can send a message by clicking the "contact" button in the top right hand corner.
Now that you've decided the time and date for the lesson you need to book and pay in advance by following the steps below.
From the tutor's profile page
1. Find the tutor's calendar on their profile
2. Click the relevant lesson time slot(s) and then click "add to basket" to the left of the calendar. You are free to keep browsing, add more lessons with the same or different tutors; or checkout.
3. To checkout, open your basket by clicking the trolly icon in the top right hand corner of the page
4. Review your selected lesson details, fill in your address and the student's details
5. Select a payment method - we take all major credit cards and Paypal
From a suggested lesson in your messages
1. Choose the time slot you want from the message thread
2. Click the relevant lesson time slot(s) and click add the lesson to your 'basket', shown underneath the suggested lessons in the messages. You are free to keep browsing, add more lessons with the same or different tutors; or checkout.
3. Follow steps 3-5 from above
Once payment is made your booking is confirmed and you'll receive a booking confirmation in your Tutorfair inbox and via email. The tutor(s) you have booked will be notified of your booking via their Tutorfair inbox, email and SMS.